lørdag den 7. november 2015

Test dress

Is it only me that does not dare to cut my precious fabric until I first make a test version out of another fabric? That another piece that I will be using for a test version is not a bad fabric, I just care about it less. And often test version is not worse that all the following copies of it. And this particular test version of a birthday dress is definetely worse showing :)


It looks particularly nice with a contrast yellow ribbing.


The fit was very good and the only adjustment that was done afterwards to the pattern was lengthening the sleeves a bit. 


A fold-over elastic was a quick and neat way to finish the neckless and the sleeves. And it was super easy to gather the fabric while stretching the elastic. 


I am sure many more versions of this dress will follow :) 




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar