fredag den 23. oktober 2015

Sewing for Kids cloth week

It is exciting to participate in KCW - and the best part, at least for me, is not the sewing itself, but thinking about the design to fit the theme. Before the beginning of the week I already had in mind a plan for at least 3 outfits :)
This season's theme is disguise, and I knew I would try to address the theme by the choice of a fabric. And a cute dog hiding among hortensia flowers print would be perfect for a dress for my 2-years old girls.





The pattern is actually designed for wowen fabric, but it worked perfectly for sewing with a knit. I just sized it down and cutted one size less than I would do otherwise, but keeping the length of the sleeves.



and yes, I have made 3 dresses :) 







Pattern: minikrea tunic 20200
Fabric: digital print on cotton/lycra blend 


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar